Free Website Hosting

feature content slider

Destination

February 18, 2009

Thanking

We welcome you Our country expecially Jakarta. Thanks for Allah SWT, Nabi Muhammad SAW, DEPBUDPAR, My family, Google, My country 'Indonesia', Mr. Haryo prabowo (the best internet marketer for me) and my friends. Thanks for all.

previously, I will try to achieve my dream and hope, to raise the name indonesian to the world, especially in the tourism industry. Because I believe with the size of the potential tourism indonesian, indonesian country that will be developed and able to compete with other countries. For that I need support and help from you. So that I can be better.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

if you like it or have any questions or responses to this article. please comment here..!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More